When we think about the jumbo screen cost, our customers are more concerned about the price, and they often search for the price of one square meter of LED displays. There is no way to accurately answer the question like the price of one square meter of giant LED display screen, because there are too many factors that affect the price of giant LED display screen.
If you want to find an LED display manufacturer to consult the price, first of all we have to determine what kind of LED display we want, such as specific use, dot spacing, main functions, etc. In this way, the LED display manufacturer will give a reasonable suggestion and corresponding price range according to your needs.
Inquiring about the price basically requires you to determine the following requirements in order to know a more reliable reference price
1.The impact of specifications on the price of LED displays
LED display can be divided into outdoor, indoor, monochrome, dual primary color, full color. The price of each type of LED screen is different, and the difference in dot density is also very large.
2.the impact of raw materials on display prices
my country’s LED display is still relatively dependent on foreign technology for raw materials and core technology. Among them, the quality of LED chips is also quite different, and the quality of LED display lamp beads is also a very important reason for price constraints.
Each light-emitting chip is not perfect, and has its advantages and certain disadvantages. American and Japanese chips, because they have always mastered the focus technology, in the case of similar manipulation, the prices of American and Japanese chips have been fluctuating. There are also some production plants in Taiwan and China, but there must be some differences in performance from the United States and Japan.
If the LED display is used a lot, it is recommended to choose imported chips if the customer has sufficient budget; even if the price is high, the driver IC is also an important factor affecting the quality and life of the LED display. In addition, the LED power supply and cabinet of the LED display , other accessories and other aspects will also affect the price.
3. The impact of enterprise production cost on display price
The production cost of each company is different. In addition to the cost of raw materials, there are also costs in various aspects such as production, employee wages, and logistics costs.
What are the factors affecting the price of LED displays?
1. The light-emitting chip (light tube) is the main influencing factor. Chips from the United States and Japan, because they have always mastered the core technology, have a high price; therefore, the price of imported chips is much higher than that of domestic chips.
2. Display models, generally the smaller the dot pitch, the higher the price, such as P6 is higher than P10.
3. Application scenarios, the same point spacing display, outdoor is generally more expensive than indoors, outdoor should have technical requirements such as moisture-proof and dust-proof.
4. LED display area, the larger the area, the higher the price.
5. Other materials such as power supply, box and other accessories made of LED display are affected by the price. For example, the general die-cast aluminum LED box is more durable than the sheet metal box, but the price is correspondingly higher.
Example: At present, the most used outdoor large-scale P10 full-color display screen, the price of domestic tube is about 8,000, the price of Japanese sub-tube is about 16,000, and the price of indoor P2.5 full-color screen is more than 10,000 to more than 30,000.
How is the actual quotation of LED display manufacturers calculated?
Regarding the basis for the quotation of LED display manufacturers, it is actually very simple. Generally, there is a formula, as follows:
Project price of LED display = screen price * screen area + control system cost + frame structure cost + transportation and installation cost + power distribution system cost including power cable data cable + steel frame and civil engineering cost + tax
The calculation method of the screen area: screen area = screen length * screen height screen length = the length of the selected unit board * the number of the unit board screen height = the height of the selected unit board * the number of the unit board.
Summary: When we choose an LED display, the correct way is to choose the right product according to our own needs, not to blindly buy because of the price of the LED display. Only by choosing the right product can we make better use of the LED display. Create more benefits.