In the process of solving the after-sales maintenance of stage LED rental screen for many customers, customers have not asked our technicians how to maintain the LED electronic display when they use it daily? Are there any special precautions?
Therefore, we will give you a detailed introduction to the maintenance methods and precautions commonly used in rental LED electronic display screens, so that you can avoid a lot of unnecessary damage and make the display screen last longer.
First,Precautions for use of the environment
1. The working environment temperature range is -20℃≤t≤50℃, and the working environment humidity range is 10% to 90%RH;
2. Avoid using or storing in high temperature, high humidity, high acid/alkali/salt environment;
3. Keep away from flammable materials, gas and dust;
4. Avoid strong collision during transportation and avoid collision with sharp objects;
5. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, care should be taken not to open the screen for a long time;
6. When the LED display screen with more than the specified humidity is powered on, it will cause corrosion of parts and even short-circuit and cause permanent damage;
7. It is strictly forbidden to enter water, iron powder and other metal objects that are easy to conduct electricity in the screen. The LED display screen should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, please turn off the power immediately until all components in the screen are dry before use;
8. Try not to put fish tanks, plants, flowers and other items that are easy to create a humid environment next to the screen.
Second, the switch screen precautions
1. Open the screen: first open the control computer to make it run normally, and then open the large LED display screen;
2. Turn off the screen: first turn off the power of the LED screen body, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer correctly;
3. The interval between switching on and off the screen should be greater than 5 minutes;
4. Avoid opening the screen in a completely white screen state, because it is the maximum power state at this time, and its impact current on the entire power distribution system is the largest;
Third. Notes on power supply
1. The LED module is powered by DC +5V (working voltage: 4.2-5.2V), and it is forbidden to use AC power supply; the positive and negative poles of the power terminals are strictly prohibited to be reversed (note: once reversed, the product will be burned out and even cause a serious fire) ;
2. Power supply voltage of LED display: 220V±10% Frequency: 50HZ±5%;
3. Safe and reliable contact with the ground, reliable isolation between the ground wire and the neutral wire, and access to the power supply away from high-power electrical equipment;
4. If any abnormality such as short circuit, tripping, burning wire, and smoke is found, the power-on test should not be repeated, and the problem should be found in time.
5. Keep the power supply stable, and do a good job of grounding protection to avoid lightning strikes, do not use it in harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather;
6. The power supply must be supplied to the large screen step by step, because the maximum power state of the entire screen will have an impact on the entire power distribution system.
7. The LED display screen is not allowed to play the full white screen with the highest brightness for more than half an hour, so as to avoid excessive current, power cord heating, damage to the LED light, and affect the service life of the display screen, it is recommended to play dynamic video mainly;
8. During the use of LED display products, the power supply cannot be turned on and off continuously, and there should be at least 1 minute between the two operations;
9. Non-professionals are prohibited from touching the internal circuit of the large screen of the LED display to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit; if there is a problem, please ask a professional to repair it.
Fourth, cleaning precautions
1. Regular cleaning and maintenance: The large screen of the LED full-color display is exposed to wind, sun and rain in the outdoor environment for a long time. Even if the indoor LED display is for a long time, more dust and traces of rain will accumulate on the screen. , which requires regular and timely cleaning to avoid affecting the viewing effect.
2. To clean the surface of the module, please use a soft brush to wipe it gently. It is forbidden to use any liquid substances to clean the surface of the LED module, otherwise the LED lamp beads may be damaged;
3. Wipe correctly: The large screen surface of the LED display can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or a vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth.